This is what I am good at. This is what I do in alot of my free time. Some people find it childish or pointless. And they just might be right, but it is something I am good enough to have won awards for my uniqueness and creativity. These are my avitars. Creating each one of these calms me in a rather stressful world. Enjoy, don't enjoy, doesn't really matter b/c I had a good time making them.
www.tektek.org has what is called dream avitars and it has a ton of crazy items that you can add and play around with. no that one is not very "mormonish" but it was Valentine's Day, i had to do something special.
Very cool although the red/pink one at the bottom doesn't look very mormonish to me :-) How do you make them?
ReplyDeletewww.tektek.org has what is called dream avitars and it has a ton of crazy items that you can add and play around with. no that one is not very "mormonish" but it was Valentine's Day, i had to do something special.
ReplyDelete