Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thing 6


I checked out all four of the recomended Flickr Mashups. With the Clockr one I actually liked it so much that I downloaded a version that you can put on your computer as a screen saver. So now I have Clockr as my screen saver. yay! Then I tried the Flickr Color Pickr and I can up with some interesting pictures. Here are my favorites...




I think these are both pictures, but more importantly i love the way i found them. Being able to actually pick the shade of whatever color i wanted was great. This is a cool little tool. i really like making collages and i can see me using this tool for that particular thing in the future. I also checked out the Big Huge Labels, but it was too orderly for me. if i'm going to do a picture collage thing like that, then i want the pictures slightly overlaping each other and/or askew. The idea behind the Spell With Flickr is nice but again i would like to be able to kind of mess it up a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment