Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thing 12

So I watched the video and it made me hopeful about Wiki, but then I tried to login, and I became hopeless. It took me ten or fifteen minutes just to login to the RIGHT wiki so I could leave a comment on the Front Page of the NEFLIN 23 Things wiki. Anyways, I did leave a comment and I read some of the other wikis but I didn't find much interesting. But this is what I posted:

I want to wring the wiki out of Wiki...grrr... I don't know if it is just me, but from some of the above comments, I don't think that is true. It took me ten minutes just to login to the right kind of wiki to leave a comment on here. Sigh...I suppose this is better than shelving though. Well I'm going to keep playing around with it. Good luck to everyone else.
~Samantha
http://iamasam.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment