I'm still a little confused about what we are talking about. Are we talking about a concept of using various tools and online resources to better the library? Or we actually talking about a program called Web 2.0?
I don't think there is actually a program but more the concept of using online resources more. If that is the case then let me just say that I think it is a fabulous idea for anyone and everyone to use the internet to the best of their advantage. There are so many possiblities out there when you set your mind to it. All the things we could do if we completely embraced all of this new Web 2.0 stuff. No matter what we as a library or us personally try to do, technology is going to continue to progress, with or without us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment